Students of the latest edition of the Master have rated their classes on “Successful EU projects and tenders: design and management tools and techniques” in average 9,07 points out of 10. The next edition of the Evening & Weekend Programme will take place from February 2017 until July 2017. Subscriptions opening soon! Candidates respecting all selection criteria will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis. Only 25 candidates will be admitted.
To enrol, you shall send a formal application consisting of the following documents:
- the application form, duly filled in
- a copy of the university diploma or equivalent degree
- a CV in English
- a cover letter in English, stating the motivation to attend the Master
- English language certificate or a language knowledge self-statement
- proof of payment of the first instalment of tuition fees of 1.500 € (Candidates that will not be admitted will be totally reimbursed the first instalment of tuition fees within 5 working days)
- one passport-size photograph
- a copy of passport or other identification document
To be updated on the date of opening of subscriptions, write us to firstname.lastname@example.org.